Credit Card Providers
- Advanta – Provides platinum, bonus miles and cash back credit cards for small businesses.
- American Express – Provides a wide range of card, travel, and financial services to individuals and businesses.
- Applied Card Bank – Issues secured and unsecured credit cards to United States residents with past credit problems, by mail offer only. Formerly Cross Country Bank.
- Bank of America – Issues a variety of Visa cards, including a student card and a secured card.
- BankFirst – Issuer of major credit cards with varying benefits. Also issues several pre-paid cards, including Wired Plastic. Private label cards available.
- BMO Financial Group – Issuer of the Mosaik MasterCard to residents of Canada, for business or personal use.
- Capital One Financial Corp. – Among the largest issuers of major brand bank card products worldwide.
- Chase Manhattan Bank – Issues a variety of cards offering various benefits and reward programs.
- Citibank – Issues a large selection of major brand cards offering various advantages.
- Commerce Bank – Provides a range of personal and commercial credit cards.
- Credit One Bank N.A. – Issues major credit card to individuals in the United States by mail offer and online.
- Discover Bank – Issues the Discover card and other cards.
- Fifth Third Bank – Offers MasterCard credit and debit cards for personal and business customers in certain U.S. states.
- First National Bank of Omaha – Offers a variety of personal and business Visa cards.
- First Premier Bank – Issues credit cards which help consumers establish or re-establish their credit history.
- First Tennessee Bank – Issuer of major credit cards for United States residents. No annual fee. Benefits vary.
- Household – Issuer of MasterCard credit cards, including affinity cards, a rewards card, and a non-prime card. Retail services division provides private-label cards for United States retailers and manufacturers.
- JCB Bank – Issuer of the JCB card, issued in 17 countries and accepted in 167 countries.
- MBNA – The world’s largest independent credit card issuer. Operates in North America and Europe.
- Merrick Bank – Issuer of a Visa card with standard rewards for the subprime market.
- National City Corporation – Offers Visa credit cards, pre-paid and reloadable cards, and ATM/debit cards.
- New Millennium Bank – Offers a secured major credit card for individuals in the United States building or re-establishing their credit.
- Providian – Issues a selection of Visa products for consumers of all credit ratings.
- Pulaski Bank – Issuer offers a selection of low interest cards.
- Royal Bank of Canada – Offers a range of Visa credit cards for personal or business accounts.
- Simmons First National Bank – Offers major credit cards with varying benefits to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- State Farm Bank – Issues rewards cards, including a student card, to residents of the United States.
- Target National Bank – Issuer of the Target Visa, a rewards card for United States residents.
- TD Canada Trust – Issues a range of personal and commercial Visa credit cards. Site in English and French.
- TNB Card Services – Manages card issuance and acquisition for member credit unions.
- Universal Savings Bank, F.A. – Offers a personal rewards credit card to United States residents, initiated with a balance transfer. Requires a minimum balance, penalty for early pay down.
- U.S. Bank – Offers a range of personal credit cards for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico. Business credit cards also available to small businesses in about half of the states.
- Wells Fargo Bank – MasterCard issuer with online account access and rewards program.
- Zions Bank – Offers personal credit cards, some with rebates, to United States residents.
MortgageFinancingDirectory.com uses select categories of Open Directory Project Data and is a service of Infinamic, Inc. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Infinamic, Inc. is not responsible for the content and services, that may be provided to you, by following the links from this web site.
Corrections? Errors? Suggestions?
The Mortgage Financing Directory is a constant work in progress.
Internet Marketing and Web Development
Copyright © 2002-2015